2/365 Photo Project - Skylight

I was reading project365 for inspiration for my 365 day photo project when I realized this a leap year so this will actually be 366 photo project (doh!). If I make it anywhere close to either 365 or 366 photos I will be very happy.

To increase my chances however I just installed the Blogger app on my ipod touch. I would recommend anyone with an ipod or iphone to do the same as it will allow direct posting to your blogger/blogspot page with any photo taken as long as long as you have a wi-fi connection in the case of the ipod. For me that means either at work or home, or perhaps free wi-fi at many of the Boston cafes I like to visit for coffee and or capucinos but I digress.

So hopefully this limits the number of excuses now not to be able to snap something each day either using my advanced P&S shooter the
Canon PowerShot SX230HS
or with my DSLR Pentax K200D or my
iPod touch 8GB

Skylight

Today's photo was taken at the Square One Mall in Saugus MA and despite breaking the rules of composition by placing the center of the glass roof in the center of the image I think it works. Taken with the Canon PowerShot SX230HS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5