69/365 Photo Project - Harvard Campus Buildings

Harvard Campus Buildings

I thought I would end the week with another panoramic, this time taken with my Canon PowerShot instead of my phone or iPod though so I was more hopeful about getting better resolution source images for combining in to one large ultra wide angel zoom of Harvard. With the sun shining overhead this afternoon it may have looked like spring but there was still quite a chill in the air.

Taken with the Canon PowerShot SX230HS then combined, cropped and rotated counter-clockwise 2 degrees in post processing. I also tried to fill in the gaps left by the combination software in the sky and buildings can you tell where? Probably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5