227/365 Photo Project - Boston Financial District Panoramic

Boston Financial District Panoramic

The first rule of trying to do a photo stitch panoramic is to use a tripod, the second rule is to photograph a scene of static, or very slowly moving objects. Well today I broke both of those rules trying to capture this scene from my camera phone with the fast moving traffic of Atlantic Avenue in the foreground. Note the magic disappearing truck in the left hand side of the frame but not the right. The sun was shining so brightly that I didn't have ability to check the shot until getting it home and by then it was too late to do much about it. I fear post processing the backend of the truck out entirely may be asking too much of my skills, and time, with the tools I have available.

Taken with the LG Optimus Elite, 3 shots combined in post processing to form this panoramic, color corrected slightly to enhance the brick buildings in the frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5