365 Photo Project - Everything December


And that's all she wrote, as they say. That's it the end of my 365 photo project and despite missing a few days this month due to reasons I won't go in to here for the most part I have really enjoyed the project and having the determination to continue taking shots day in and day out and also being made to give them a description if some what brief I found to be helpful in my creative process.

I have no idea how long Google will keep blogspot going but I can only imagine looking back at fondness in a few years time over these shots and I hope if you were following along you enjoyed the journey too. I have  thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5